
When you go to San Diego you have to explore Coronado Island. It is a favorite of ours! The famous hotel on the beach is gorgeous (picture below)!! It is famous for being a favorite vacation place for Marilyn Monroe and there are several pics of her on the island. Even though I couldn't do much, it was such a fun and much needed day in the sun. Aaron was brave and swam in the ocean, I prefer 80 degree water (such a baby I know). We came home with 3 sand dollars so I was happy. I love finding those!
4 comments:
Hey Pen I hope your feeling better. It looks like you must be, yo got out of the house!! Nothing like a little nature to make you feel better. Anywho you have just been on my mind so I wanted you to know I miss ya and love ya.
Every time I read your blogs, I miss you more & more!! Can you believe it was a year ago when we used to live together?! You guys look like your keepin busy, and having FUN at the beach (I'm jealous!) Take care friend!
You'll have to show me where to find the sand dollars, I've always wanted to find one on the beach! I'm jealous.
I love that beach! I found sand dollars too when I was there.
Post a Comment