Aaron took me on such a fun date to the Padres game Monday night. Yes, I know my St Louis friends, they lost to the Cardinals. In fact it got so bad that I asked Aaron if we could leave during the 8th inning and then of course a home run was hit right to our section literally as we were leaving the park gates (I felt bad for Aaron).
8 comments:
Sounds like fun! I love a good warm day with the sound of the ball hitting the bat and the taste of a ball park hot dog!
Yay looks like you are having lots of fun!!! How are you?
whats up a o and penny, good to see your catching some baseball games. We are stuck between the astros and rangers stadiums so hopefully we make it to a game. We are doing summer sales again of course. Bracken says hello, he bounces from this office and the Houston office. How are things going in Cali?
Hey "take me out to the ballgame" looks like fun Josh has a free ticket to a D-backs game so may be we can plan it and hit another game Jake
Hey girl how are you?
A big hello from Bryan & Ashlie back here in Utah. We found your blog through a friends, and are glad to see you guys are having so much fun out there in California!
Hey Pen, I just wanteed to thank you guys again for taking us around. It was a lot of fun! How did you get your ticker on top of your blog spot, I can't seem to do it :) Love Ya!
Looks so fun! I couldn't help but scroll all through your blog to see all the pictures and figure out where you live. I stumbled across your blog somehow or another and love it :)
Congrats on your upcoming anniversary- we just celebrated our 8th!!
www.clayandags.blogspot.com
Post a Comment