Sunday, July 27, 2008

Family Fun

We are a little late on posting pictures from the 4th! We had such a great time going home and seeing our families. Here's a little glimpse of the 4th weekend in Utah. Thanks Family for the fun time! After I downloaded my pictures I realized I don't have a single photo of me and Aaron. I forget to have people take pictures of us so Amanda, I stole some pictures...hope it's okay)!

My dad with "joyful" Joclyn...she looks more concerned than joyful in this shot:)

The Nelson Clan:)
Funniest thing ever! My little niece Haylin knows how to get down and shake her bootie! As soon as that little girl got out of the car at the park she heard the music and just went to town dancing away!
Haylin with her dad (my bro)

Garrett, Tasha and Haylin were sealed that weekend. Aaron and I were so happy we were able to be in Utah to share the special day with them. Janel and Karl in front of the Manti Temple



9 comments:

Jen said...

Little Joclyn is so cute. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

The Trythalls said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Your dad reminds me of a news anchor or something his hair is amazing! Just thought I would let you know. :)

Jade, Maclee, Briten & Jalee said...

Hey Pen I just found your blog through Bobbys looks like your doing great you are fine as ever i love you it is fun to read your blog and see whats been going on

The Hammer's said...

hey penny it is your long lost neighbor sheena. I am so glad that I found your blog. It is crazy that we are all grown up now and have our own little families. Keep in touch and tell your family hi

farnsworthfamily said...

i was just browsing by and noticed your blog. its been so fun for me to see where everyone is now days. im so busy with my three girls, i get out of the loop of things it has been great to catch up. hope you dont mind if i add you to my list. hope all is well and take care. check us out at www.ttbjmfamilyoffive.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Hey Penny, I know it has been a while sense our class reunion. But it was sure nice to see you. I hope all is finding you well.

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colten and Megan said...

Hey Penny!! How's life treating you. I am so glad I found your blog. Looks like you guys are doing great.

JaKe and NaT* said...

hey penny!! long time no talk!! how is san Diego treatin you? love the pics on your blog.. your so beautiful!!