I haven't been very good about taking pictures these last couple months but here are some things we did before summer was over and it snowed up the mountains. It's been fun getting settled in our new place and exploring the new location. Aaron had a goal of finding a new fishing place up the mountains every weekend before winter but being the stubborn wife I can be I put a hold on that after 3 weekends:) He's great though, it wasn't hard to pull him away from the mountains to help get ready for the baby.
Thanksgiving Amphitheater Concert (John Schmidt) with Tyler and Heidi. Heidi and I had to do some convincing to get our hubbies there but after the concert started they actually enjoyed it:)
Our friends Tyler and Heidi invited us to go the annual Greek Festival with them and we had so much fun (thanks guys)! We ate SO much food, those Greeks know how to make some good grub. Heidi has a Greek friend who is always involved in the festival so she took us around and taught us about the culture, I loved it!
Fishing at Current Creek Reservoir
I looked HORRIBLE and was so swollen this day but Aaron insisted we take a picture of my baby Tiger Trout I caught. It was so cute but don't worry we let it go;)
Hot Dog Roast up the Canyon
Thanks so much Amanda and Rob (and thanks for the picture, he he)
Baby Preparations
I woke up from a nap one evening and found Aaron in the baby's room setting up the crib as a surprise. He's also been working on fixing up and finishing an old wood rocking chair for me that I found out in San Diego by a dumpster!! It was even before we were pregnant with this one but I loved it so I took it assuming it would come in handy one day. Thanks hon, it all looks awesome!
Thanks so much Amanda and Rob (and thanks for the picture, he he)
Baby Preparations
I woke up from a nap one evening and found Aaron in the baby's room setting up the crib as a surprise. He's also been working on fixing up and finishing an old wood rocking chair for me that I found out in San Diego by a dumpster!! It was even before we were pregnant with this one but I loved it so I took it assuming it would come in handy one day. Thanks hon, it all looks awesome!
4 comments:
Aaron's such a sweetie! You guys are gonna be awesome parents!! I miss you so much! I'm sad I won't be able to come to baby shower this saturday!! : (
Yay! Fun post! You guys seem to be settling in well. Gosh, it's only like a month until the baby's here, huh? So exciting!!
Penny you look beautiful! Why haven't we done lunch yet?!!!! Call me 801-885-6325 :)
I love that we have the exact same crib. Just one more thing to show how much alike we are.
You look great! Are you sure you weren't fishing out of a bowl and not the lake, that thing was tiny.
Post a Comment