Well time has flown by so fast! Sandi turned a month old yesterday and she is getting so LONG and plumping right out:) Here are some pictures that my sister Amanda took when Sandi was just a week old (amandanelsonphoto.blogspot.com).
Those pics are beautiful!! She is so precious!! You lool SOO good, hope you guys get to Cedar soon I'll talk my hubby into staying it would be FUN to hang out:)
8 comments:
So-oo beautiful!! I hope you're doing well!
I love all the pictures. She's gorgeous and you guys are such a cute family!
I love her! I'm so happy! Congrats.
She is beautiful!! I love her hair. Congrats again!!
Good job, Amanda! Of course, she had very good material to work with. Those are adorable pictures.
I want your baby! She is soooooo cute. You guys are gorgeous!
Congrats! Glad to Hear everything went well and you guys are doing so great! She's adorable!
Those pics are beautiful!! She is so precious!! You lool SOO good, hope you guys get to Cedar soon I'll talk my hubby into staying it would be FUN to hang out:)
Post a Comment