SHUT UP! She is getting bigger and bigger and I want it to stop! :) Oh my gosh, these pictures just melted my heart. Love you!
Penny she really is just so adorable! She has such a great smile. Love, Love, Love these pictures.
You tell her to stop it, all the growing up is not allowed for at least a couple more months, until I can hold her.I can't wait to show Will the new pictures of her in the morning. He's going to be leaving little kissy marks all over the computer screen.
She is the cutest!!!! I love her and her little smile!! It melts my heart!
Oh my HECK!!!!! SHe is the cutest thing EVER EVER EVER!!!! I cannot believe how dang cute she is. We need to hook her and Lincoln up!! Hope all is great!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
SHUT UP! She is getting bigger and bigger and I want it to stop! :) Oh my gosh, these pictures just melted my heart. Love you!
Penny she really is just so adorable! She has such a great smile. Love, Love, Love these pictures.
You tell her to stop it, all the growing up is not allowed for at least a couple more months, until I can hold her.
I can't wait to show Will the new pictures of her in the morning. He's going to be leaving little kissy marks all over the computer screen.
She is the cutest!!!! I love her and her little smile!! It melts my heart!
Oh my HECK!!!!! SHe is the cutest thing EVER EVER EVER!!!! I cannot believe how dang cute she is. We need to hook her and Lincoln up!! Hope all is great!
Post a Comment