Monday, June 14, 2010

More Pics from the Ceremony

My sister Amanda took these awesome pics of the ceremony for me because I wasn't sure how well Sandi would be. I got double lucky because she took the pics and my mom and Rob took care of little Sandi (since she doesn't know how to slow down) so I got to watch the entire ceremony.Thanks again everyone for coming!

They had these fun cookies at the reception that had the Utah Stat Bar seal on them!

Sandi being good for Uncle Rob

Sandi with her mischievous look as Grandma Robins holds her
Sandi letting Grandma know she has had it with this fancy place where she has to behave herself and she wants to bust out of her dress and tights!

Sandi giving up and finally taking a cat nap:)

2 comments:

Zack and Victoria said...

Penn that last pic is priceless!!! Congrats to all of you! That is such a great achievement!!! I hope we get to see you soon!!

The Breese Family said...

Congrats to you and the hubby. That's gotta feel good to be done! What an accomplishment. Would love to see you sometime you're this way!