Monday, April 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

Ward Christmas Party

I was trying to explain who that big jolly man was that just walked through the door and Sandi was saying it all with her facial expression like "really mom...do I have to?"

Sandi and Santa's first visit together;) It went as good as I thought it would!
(I love these pictures, it's cruel but so fun to look back at when they're older).

It was nothing a good friend and some chocolate couldn't fix

Partied out and ready to go home!

Christmas Tree Hunting

Sandi was loving the lights while "helping" dad out

Apparently her dad loved it too and helped her out with the attire
Temple Square Christmas Eve night
SANTA CAME!!
Sandi was cracking us up. All she wanted to do was put all her new toys and books in her new baby doll stroller.
Getting our toys ready to take to Grandma and Grandpa's house
We played in the snow and went tubing
Sandi was loving the tube rides
Sandi's cousin wasn't feeling too well and Sandi was trying to get her to laugh.
I love L's face here.
Then the night ended Robins' style with some Rock Band in Grandpa's photography studio. The kids LOVE it when it's projected on the wall and they dance, sing and rock out with their uncles!


It was a fun, memorable Christmas:)







No comments: