Wednesday, August 31, 2011
2011 Family Pics
I'm SO behind with documenting Summer happenings. I'm guessing by the time Fall is over I'll be caught up! At the beginning of Summer I had my sister Amanda do our family portraits down at Temple Square. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the grounds there, especially in the Spring and Summer with all the gorgeous flowers. Amanda did such a great job, especially considering what she had to work with, 1) it started storming -not just sprinkling and 2) because Sandi is our daughter which means you have to be quick with every shot or she's outta there (thank goodness Amanda was really patient with us). Sandi was about 19 months old in these pictures. I loved that Amanda captured Sandi's fun and VERY energetic personality. Every single one of Sandi just makes me grin or chuckel. I love that girl so much and wouldn't change her spunkiness for anything! Thanks again Amanda:) Click here to see more of her work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Love the pics, they are great. Sandi is so stinking cute.
CUte Penny!
CUte Penny!
Post a Comment