Friday, September 16, 2011

Starting out Early

Music is something that I have always wanted my children to love as much as I do. When I was pregnant with Sandi I would play my violin to her all the time. When she was a newborn she hated it, now that she's a toddler we can't get her to stop getting the thing out! I have a little 1/16 size violin for her and I've tried to slowly teach her how to hold the bow, take care of it, what not to touch, what the different parts are called and she just soaks it up like a sponge. Children amaze me, I just wish she would be that attentive with everything! Here are some pictures of the first "lesson" we had :)


A "little" excited



2 comments:

Jen said...

She's just so stinking cute!

tenacious d said...

That is so neat! Good for you for getting her into it so early. You'll be playing duets in no time.