Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Baby Girl!

On November 12th our sweet Sandi Lynn turned two. The day before her birthday I made her try and pose for a photo shoot and it was a joke but we got a couple fun ones:) After looking through the pics I decided I wouldn't have it any other way because these pics show her true self, NEVER slowing down. When people meet her they always ask "does she ever stop?"
It was a great birthday and she was able to celebrate it with so many people she loves. We had a train themed party because this girl can't get enough of trains!! Pictures below:


The Party!

Her birthday cake I made her. She loved watching me decorate it, I'm impressed she didn't try to attack it before the party.

Aaron cleared out our bedroom and set-up this Thomas bounce house for the kids. It was a hit!

Sandi had so much fun with her cousins, here is little Kade enjoying some cake.
Her Grandma and Grandpa Robins gave her an awesome Leap Frog computer that she absolutely loves:) The girl got spoiled!

Sandi at two:
  • Favorite Shows & Characters: Thomas and Friends trains, Cars, Toy Story, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Finding Nemo, Gnomeo & Juliet
  • Hobbies & Past-times: Playing trains and cars with her daddy, reading, reading and more reading, loves her baby dolls and pretends to potty train them and put them to sleep, help mommy do dishes (mainly she just loves to play in water), dance, loves going to Nursery and especially loves her Nursery leaders and even asks for them during the week, likes to color things around the house including walls (we are working on breaking that habit fast), picks her nose like you wouldn't believe and one day she even showed us where she keeps a special stash on the wall (I about died!).
  • Developmental: Knows/sings all her ABC's (though doesn't quite recognize them all on paper yet), counts to 12, tries to potty train all of her toys and the stuffed snowmen decor around the house but can't seem to grasp the importance of being potty trained herself, wears a 7-8 shoes size which means she will probably have ski feet by the time she's a teenager :), 90% in height and 20% in weight, giggles whenever she burps or farts and yells "Excuse me!" For the most part, she eats ANYTHING that is put in front of her and among her favorites are: broccoli, spinach, oranges, rice, black beans, cheese, olives and of course pastries/candy.



8 comments:

Clarissa and John said...

She is so cute! Happy Birthday, Sandi!

Chad and Mandi said...

What a cutie pie! I love that picture with her tounge sticking out! Jordyn always has her finger up her nose too. Little fingers just fit so perfectly up there! Happy Birthday Sandi!

Chad and Mandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor and Elyse said...

I LOVE this post and I LOVE Sandi! I love all of the pics you posted (you are one great cake maker)! It has been so fun getting to know your cute family and watching Sandi grow into such an adorable little girl!

Tatum said...

Cute! Crazy how fast those 2 years have gone by!! You are such a good mom Pen.

Christine said...

She is absolutely adorable! Time flies, doesn't it?

Christine said...

Oh, and you did an amazing job on the cake! So cute.

The Breese Family said...

Oh Penny! Two years old. How are you? I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Nice cake decorating. So talented! When are we goign to get together. Seriously we are so close and we have not seen each other yet!