First bath at home: 4 days old
-When we were washing her hair under the kitchen sink she shot poop out onto the kitchen floor and rug. Aaron and I were laughing so hard we could barely hold her slippery body.
This is actually a picture of her first "non-sponge bath" which was at 1.5 wks but I didn't capture the first sponge bath:(
-When we were washing her hair under the kitchen sink she shot poop out onto the kitchen floor and rug. Aaron and I were laughing so hard we could barely hold her slippery body.
This is actually a picture of her first "non-sponge bath" which was at 1.5 wks but I didn't capture the first sponge bath:(
First photo shoot: 1 week
This is just a sneak preview but we took Sandi to her talented Aunt Amanda's house so she could get some beautiful week old pictures taken.


First trip to the mall: 1 week 1 day
Sandi was such a sport as we took her out on her first shopping trip (first of many with mom I'm sure as she gets older)! I love this picture because she has her little face all smooshed and it looks like she's waving at us. You can see the swelled up bump on the right side of her head from the vacuum damage at birth.
First Thanksgiving: 2 weeks old
I couldn't resist buying the turkey bow to put in her hair for the occasion. Aunt Amanda captured her showing it off:)
I couldn't resist buying the turkey bow to put in her hair for the occasion. Aunt Amanda captured her showing it off:)
Thanksgiving was also the first time she got to meet her Great Grandma Krueger!After 2 weeks I started to get lazy with the camera as she started sleeping less and crying more:) but here are some fun ones we took during the first week
Dad and Sandi tuckered out napping
Sandi all dressed up and no where to go but the changing table
2 Week Check-Up Stats:
*Weight: 8 lbs 9 oz (10 oz up from her birth weight)
*Length: 20 3/4" long
*Belly button finally fell off after 2.5 weeks after birth
*Grown out of Newborn diapers and most of her newborn PJs (sad)
*After 2 weeks old the poor thing started to cry and cry after every feeding and she would projectile spit up. She used to be playful and look around while she was awake and now she just cries when she's awake. Dr diagnosed her with reflux and she takes a prescription twice a day. Mom is going to eliminate all dairy from her diet too just to try everything! Besides that she's doing so well and growing pretty good!
*Weight: 8 lbs 9 oz (10 oz up from her birth weight)
*Length: 20 3/4" long
*Belly button finally fell off after 2.5 weeks after birth
*Grown out of Newborn diapers and most of her newborn PJs (sad)
*After 2 weeks old the poor thing started to cry and cry after every feeding and she would projectile spit up. She used to be playful and look around while she was awake and now she just cries when she's awake. Dr diagnosed her with reflux and she takes a prescription twice a day. Mom is going to eliminate all dairy from her diet too just to try everything! Besides that she's doing so well and growing pretty good!
17 comments:
I had to eliminate tomato products and all chocolate so that may help.
I hope she gets over her reflux soon. Those are darling pictures. She is the cutest little thing!
Those pictures are so adorable! I am sorry to hear about her reflux problems. Hopefully everything will get straightened out.
Those pictures are so adorable! I am sorry to hear about her reflux problems. Hopefully everything will get straightened out.
So cute! I'm so glad you posted pictures. :)
I love the b&w of you two. You're both beautiful!
Oh My goodness she is adorable. Another friend of mines little girl had reflux as well.Their doctor told them to set her up for 30 min. after each feeding. They sad that it helped tremendously. So that may help you as well.
Penny she is Absolutely Gorgeous! Derrik and I are So excited for you guys, what an Exciting time! Hopefully she will get feeling better :( What A Doll.... Hope all is well with you guys!
She is sooo beautiful, Penny! I am in love with all that hair!
She is darling Penny! Me and Nolan are dying to see her! I hope my kids have that cute dark hair like hers!
How precious! You have some great pictures that definately show the love, sweetness, and adorable moments you guys have with her! I love it! I hope she gets feeling better, hang in there-I'm sure your just the best mommy! ; )
What a cutie! Sounds like you are having so much fun being a mom. Hope you are doing/feeling well :))) xoxo
she is really adorable! so cute!
penny she is absolutely adorable!! i love that pic of you holding her.. how precious! loved all the pics!!
How precious. :) She is adorable, just like her mom.
Congratulations Penny! She is beautiful and I hope you are feeling well. Sorry about the reflux, that is not any fun at all. Btw it is your blog so you post whatever you want about your little sweetie!
She is so beautiful! I love her hair. Keep the pictures coming and congrats! Also, I always recommend The Secrets of the Baby Whisperer for new moms. I loved it and swear by it!
Post a Comment