Thursday, January 21, 2010

Aaron's Graduation and San Diego

I was going to wait until I collected all the pictures from our trip (I forgot my camera when we went a couple places) but I'll post what we have. On December 21st Aaron graduated from law school, I'm so proud of him! We drove out to San Diego for the ceremony and had such a great time. His parents, older brother (Jake and fam), my mom and little brother (Riley) came to celebrate with us! I was nervous how the long ride and site seeing would be with a 5 week old baby but she did pretty good. She hated the car seat the entire time but would eventually scream herself into exhaustion and sleep (which broke my heart). It was fun to go back and see our friends and especially enjoy the weather and beach that I miss SO much. Sandi experienced a few firsts which included: Sea World, Seaport Village, La Jolla and most importantly being able to be outside for more than a few seconds to get fresh air and sunlight since it's been so cold in Salt Lake.
The Graduation Ceremony
Sandi sleeping through all of the ceremony and then of course she gets fussy right before Aaron walks to get his diploma so I didn't get pictures of that part.

Sandi on her Grandpa Owens lap


Sea WorldSandi hating life while standing in line:)


This penguin was hilarious, it sat and stared at the ice sculpture penguin the entire time we were at the exhibit. It was trying to figure the thing out I guess;)


3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun. I admit that for the last couple of days I've been wanting to go play in San Diego. Play, not live. :D

I love all the pictures!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Way to go Aaron that's SO awesome he's done and graduating WAHOO!! Looks like lots of fun Sandi is a DOLL :)

The Trythalls said...

Congrats to Aaron! Sandi is getting too big without me seeing her yet, we need to make a plan to change that!